« There is nothing worse than to destroy a good strategy by poor implementation. »
Leaders always know their market and, in general, know the strategy that suits their business in-depth. An appropriate organization is designed, and processes and tools put in place … yet execution does not always follow !
Our activities are focused on the capabilities of the organization and management to follow the roadmap.
- Is this (management) team able to implement our strategy ?
- Who are the key people and what are the key functions ?
- How is it possible to make sense of their actions ?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each person ? Of the team ?
- Who might leave ? What are the consequences ? How can we keep them ?